Monday, September 17, 2007

Shower!

So apparently I though Chris, Chloe, Nicole and her family, Amanda, and I were all going apple picking yesterday. We were supposed to meet at Nicole's house and go from there. Well...surprise! It didn't even dawn on me when I saw the balloons! Nicole, Kim, and Amanda did a WONDERFUL job planning it. People I hadn't seen in so long were there and everyone was so generous!

It was kinda surreal...even now, I have the days where I don't think it has hit me that I am pregnant. Opening little girl outfits and everything else felt strange...not in bad way or anything but it almost felt like a dream. I can't explain it but as happy as I am I truly don't think it will hit me until I am holding our little girl in my arms! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Updates...Updates...we want updates !!!!