Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ultrasound Number Two

So in anticipation of this ultrasound at 22 weeks, we've decided we wanted to find out if we were having a boy or a girl...I know, I know, we said we wanted to be surprised but we REALLY want to know!

First off, I stepped on the scale for my regular checkup as usual and I've now gained a total of 19 pounds...not too bad and even though I dread having to get those pounds off, I try to take comfort in the fact that I still have a figure and haven't truned into a blob! Anyway...

Well, this U/S measured the baby's heart and valves (amazing!), lungs, kidney, cerebellum, etc. Everything looked great (we saw fingers and toes and everything else!) except she couldn't get underneath the baby to see the spine so she wants us to come back in two weeks. We ask her to find out the sex of the baby for us but Baby Johnson decided that keeping a heel in the way would be a fun trick to play on us! So hopefully we can look again at the next U/S...

No comments: