Friday, July 27, 2007

Seattle Here We Come!

So we are leaving tonight for 8 days in Seattle. Chris can't wait to get back and visit since it's been a few years. I only met his brother once-when Chris and I first started dating so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Chloe's been out there visiting her other grandparents so we will meet up with her on Sunday. The week out there is already filling up fast with visits but we plan on sneaking in some "tourist" stuff for the New Englander over here :)

I do have to say that I am DEFINITELY not looking forward to our 9.5 hour, two-layover, flight though! We leave Bradley at 7:00 and arrive in Seattle at 11:30 Seattle time with stops in Charlotte and Vegas. Of course, with my luck, we will have some kind of travel disaster because it wouldn't be flying for me if it wasn't!

No comments: